Any work from home jobs without selling products

Are there any legitimate jobs online that you do not have to sell products, do home presentations? I am looking for something that I can do from my home that I can also do online to earn some extra money. Does anyone have any information that they can share?

Thanks!

brynnmommy

Asked by brynnmommy at 3:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• ummm, I was thinking of doing Avon online. You join and a website is built for you and people can make their orders from there and then you proccess the orders and Avon just ships it to them.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Try Convergys.com. The only thing though is you have to have a really nice updated computer. If your computer doesn't meet the requirements then you can't even apply online. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Stuff envelopes
    Anonymous

• have a nice weekendHi, My name is Traci.  I work with AMERIPLAN.  I feel that this isn't much as selling as educating people.  There are so many people out there without medical/dental insurance and they have no idea about AMERIPLAN.  We can help them save so much money when they are struggling now to pay doctor bills.  I love this business!  Check out this site: www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast and let me know if you're interested!

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

-Trac Mast

family: Calibri;">http://www.ameriplanusa.com/video/AMR300K.asx
    Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a great list of stuff on my website... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

There's some great information about what I do (no selling!!) with Ameriplan. As well as some other businesses a list of WAH Jobs - most of which do customer service - and even some stuff to help you save money...

Good Luck with your search. There will be much more comming soon, so if you don't see one today, bookmark me and come later, the site is still a baby.

Sabrina M Bowen
    Ameriplan Regional Sales Director
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Owner: Sabrina's Closet
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Not too many legitimate ones. Go to www.scambusters.org so you will know what to avoid. I made over $19,000 from my part-time job at home so far. If you are coachable and open-minded you can do well with our company.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 7:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am looking for work.I am seeking some new invention in my life, I feel like life just pass me by every day. I want to be able to help my husband with extra income. At this taught economy time. I want to be able to help paying for grocery.
    TIANA969

Answer by TIANA969 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes I know of many. Data entry, administration, even online group studies (group studies are the REAL surveys that everyone is looking for but can never find!)

No scams, all free and our website was even on the evening news as a trusted work at home website. Works4Mom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hi! I came across the Freedom United team when I was looking for a way to work at home. They helped me stay home with my four children. Up until now, I only found scams. If you are motivated, you can make money at home. Fortunately, there are NO selling, parties or delivering of products. We’ve teamed up with a wellness company that has been in business for over 23 years. We have lots of team support! Request information at www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 1:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009