does anyone eles disagree with the gun act perposal?

i live in alaska and we need our fire arms for our own pertectoin against wild animals, i dont think they need my finger prints and a mental evaluatoin,and the right to come into my home and then turn around and charge me for the services,
its in the constitiutoin that i have the right to own and bear weapons of my personal chioce.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes i'm against it.There our reps who are too.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• are* sorry
    tnmomofive

• Not me. I live in a city were the criminals have way more guns then the cops. I think knowing who owns a gun when it is used in a murder is very important. I personally would like full background checks before someone is sold a weapon.
    Anonymous

• but anon the thumb print thing isn;t working as expected now.They cant be identified alot of times
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The whole point of this law is that the law-abiding people will obey the law, the criminals won't. Helloooo! They are criminals, they don't obey the laws we already have, like laws that say don't shoot other people, why would they bother to obey this one?
    Anonymous

• They won't
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm totally against it. I think we have enough gun laws now and they just need to be enforced and the bullshit about having my house searched to make sure my guns are properly locked is ludicrous. Just because I own a firearm doesn't give anyone the right to search my home or give me a mental exam. So criminals can buy guns off the street and they will still get firearms no matter what we do buy the law abiding citizens will have to submit a hair sample, walk a tight rope, stand on our head, and give up our privacy to own a firearm. Lord I can't wait until 2010 and maybe we can eliminate the democrat majority in congress/senate

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Amen trevs!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Personally, I am against this. On another note I do think there are just as many, if not more, crimes committed with the use of a knife. Do I have to be fingerprinted, mentally tested and searched at will to own my knives?
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I guess eventually maybe forever lol.Sad day when you can't even cut your steak without being fingerprinted lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009