Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The father of my 14 month old accuses me of trying to replace him with my current SO to her.

Here's the whole story we split a couple months ago and then he became this wild party animal EVEN while he would be watching our daughter. I got so furious when I found out I called my lawyer and my lawyer got in his face and told him either he can stop right now plead guilty and only get supervised visitations or plead not guilty and he can prove him wrong and he'll never see our daughter again. It got to him and he changed his ways, but that was just a couple weeks ago. He was going to go see his family in England this week and wanted to bring our daughter with him, I didn't want to because I know his mom would have told him to do something stupid she hates me and it could have been really hard to bring her back over here if he decided not to come back. CONT'D

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • So I told him no she would be going with me to see my current SO. I got a call from him yesterday and today accusing me of trying to replace my SO with him to our daughter and trying to "keep her away from him" just because I wouldn't let her go with him to England. I told him that was not the case I didn't trust him and I shouldn't I have custody of her according to the state of Oklahoma the mother has custody unless shes unfit. He threatened that he when he gets back he will take me to court for not letting him take her to England. I'm calling my lawyer monday, but they won't do anything right if I can show them the evidence from his crazy unfit parenting from a couple weeks ago??? And if he takes me to court and they show the evidence of his unfit parenting could the judge just not grant him any visitations???

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

  • If you didn't sign for her to have passport then she couldn't go anyway. Also, I wouldn't allow my child leave the country with but, me. To take you to court about it he would have to have COed visits anyways

    Answer by matthewscandi at 4:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.