Why would satan work so hard for us to fail?

This for the people who have asked themselves this very question.Why would satan work so hard for us to fail?Do you know?If you do not believe in satan I don't see any reason for your opinions here.Cause you have made it loud and clear already what you believe.

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Saten is evil he wants us to be as miserable as he is. He will be punished one day!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I believe in our Lord God and also in the Devil he could be anyone here on earth in disguised it is up to you what you want to do.

The reason the devil tries so hard is because he wants to make sure he gets your soul he don't care anything about you so if you want to continue to be his friend then so be it. Our Lord God will be the judge in the end. Jesus Loves You!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Satan wants to get peoples minds off of God and will try anything or anyone to do it.. He will make things look good at the moment just to get you away for God.. and yes he wants you to serve him because you  have 2 choose  to serve God or the Devil there is no einbetten...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I know why he wants me to fail,It is because he wants me,and does'nt want Jesus to have me,but my name is written in the lambs book of life.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• All great answers keep em' coming!! God bless!
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Um. I think there is an inbetween and we are it! Someone said that satan will doing anything to keep you away from God... I agree. even in the church he will show, some of what we believe about church and God could be him at work. Ya never know.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2009