how do I keep my dd from pooping her clothes?

Half the time when my dd poops it gets out of the diper and on her clothes. How do I stop this? Or aleast how do I get the stains out?

Liz132

Asked by Liz132 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what kind of diapers are you using? i have never had that problem.
    oxyclean, make a paste with it.
    tykay

Answer by tykay at 3:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• parents choice, we can't afford the expensive ones.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Oxyclean will get the stains out. I dump 1/2 a scoop full in a bucket, add a bunch of hot water, and let the clothes sit for several hours or overnight. Then I just dump the bucket in the washer and wash as normal.

As for how to stop it, try a different brand of diaper. The different brands all fit just a little bit differently and the one you are using is not a great fit for your daughter. Just by the smallest size pack you can find and give them a try. Brands with good quality reputations include: Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, CostCo, White Cloud, Walmart.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Maybe go up a size in the diapers first and if that doesn't work try a different brand. Oxycelan works wonders for stains as the previous momma's have said.
    Anonymous