• In the Spotlight:

Where do you store your Cookbooks and/or recipes?

I don't have room in my kitchen for my recipe books, so it looks like I will have to make room on my bookshelves for them. Before I do that I just wanted to see where everyone stores theirs at. Hopefully, I am overlooking a good convienent spot and y'all will give me some ideas.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband mounted some shelves in the kitchen for my cookbooks.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I keep mine on a shelf in my pantry.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 4:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a black wire 3 tier shelf I got at Target for $14.00. I have a wood cookstove in my dining room and the shelf with my books are right next to it. I had the same problem that you have and this was a good solution for me as I like to display them and read them at my leisure. Hope this helps.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I keep my favorite three or four in a cupboard. The rest are on a bookshelf in my playroom.
    Syra3.14159

Answer by Syra3.14159 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• In our dining room we have a wine rack. It has a marble top that we put a nice fruit bowl on and a shelf we use for cook books.
    Anonymous

• I have a deep drawer in my kitchen , thats where mine have landed for the time being.. We just put our kitchen in and I haven't decided where to put them permanently....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm a member of allrecipies.com When I need a recipie, I just look it up and print it. It has a folder for all my favs so I keep my good ones there.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mine are in a cubboard, next to the oven mitts.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• What's a cookbook?

LMAO!!!

Sorry but I had to do that! My mom has several, I don't have any. I have called her numerous times to get recipes for certain things like fudge and brownies, or whatever, and i write it down on whatever scrap of paper is within reach when she calls me back...with the intention of storing it someplace more permanent than a bounty towel....and they always disappear...so I always end up calling her back, asking, how did that recipe go again? I can almost see her roll her eyes at me as she gives me the recipe over and over, when I call LMAO!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a cook book cabinet in the kitchen above the phone. It is sort of stupid. I have a huge collection. I Have stopped purchasing them. However I have them in sections, bread, cakes, cake decorating, baking, soups, appetizers, vegetarian. Okay I love to eat and cook. We use most of them but seriously who needs over 200 cookbooks?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009