Any moms know of any legit companies where I could work from home without paying afee?

I would like to work fromhome and I know that there are a few companies that arent scams, but I dont know what they are. Can anyone help?

tiffy1985

Asked by tiffy1985 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know but I would like to too... If I can find any that aren't scams I'll let you know.... If they ask you to pay they are probably a scam, why would you pay to work?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; it's free to sign up and there are no contracts to sign or quotas to meet. You run your business the way you want when you want. Here is the link if you are interested!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hi,

If it's a home based business, I can help you. I did my research and found a legit company - no selling, no inventory, no home parties (woohoo)! There is a $29 enrollment - it'sa one time fee.
    As for a job at home -don't pay anything to work for someone - that's completely different.

Here's my website.....http://www.motivatedmomz.com If you like what you see there, you can request more info via the 'Get Info Now' button.

Have a great weekend!

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 6:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Here's a good rule... If you want a home Job there shouldn't be a fee - UNLESS, you are being asked to pay for a background check or credit check but even then make sure it's legit first. If you are looking at a home Business and there is no fee... RUN! There are always some kind of fees with a business, if they aren't up frount with them you don't want to get involved!

My website has an ever growing list of legit companies that offer wah jobs and wah businesses... I say check them all out and see what fits for you.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes I know of many. Data entry, administration, even online group studies (group studies are the REAL surveys that everyone is looking for but can never find!)

No scams, all free and our website was even on the evening news as a trusted work at home website. Works4Mom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You can read my blog at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome, everything I post is free. I've made about 14k in the past year from the sites I listed.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I work for ChaCha! It's an actual business that you have to apply, train and pass a test in order to be hired. If you want more info please check out my profile. I have posted a journal posting about it there. They stopped hiring about 2-3 weeks ago, but if you will leave me a comment I will be sure and PM you when they open up hiring again :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 3:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2009