Wouldn't this be a good thing to have?

In the "My Questions" tab I think we need a better way of deleting them.
Sometimes I let mine store up, but even deleting five of them is a hassle.
Yahoo mail has those little check boxes where you can check as many messages as you want and delete them all at once. Don't you think CM needs that? Try to delete a few of your questions on here. It's too complicated to have to keep going back just to delete another one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think there is lots of things that thye can change on here to make it more "user friendly" like the numbers of the pages at the top and the bottom of the forums...the deleteing questions thing i totally agree with.....they need to put eveything across the top in an organized mannor and just some things on the side like the questions and stuff..its a pain in the ass going to browse andswers and have to scroll up and down most of the time i keep passing it lol and just give up...i think that they should have a place for a most popular popular question that way if everyone is posting on it then they can go straight to it from the page..they need to do something seriously...its an organized mess in here
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 4:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• like for instand the moms that got the most popurlar answers...they need to exhange that and have them at the top and the my questions thing at the bottom that way after we answer posts we can just click on it and go on about our buisness instead of just scrolling around this one page constantlyl.....cant u tell im irratated with the scrolling? lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 4:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009