Please read. Should I worry? If you had a lot of discharge, when did your discharge change or slow down?

I am 18 weeks pregnant and have had a lot of discharge that is thin and watery and white the whole pregnancy. I noticed a little stringy mucus today. I found out that could be a bad sign, that your cervix is thinning and may be incompetent. I have one child and carried her to term. Other places I've looked it said it could be normal. I don't know if I should make a call about this, it's Saturday. I don't have any other symptoms. Would you get in right away or did this happen to you and you think it's nothing to be concerned about?

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 4:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call your ob if i were yoiu, she would know best
    Anonymous

• my is at the same it havent came fast or slow.
    mrs.conley429

Answer by mrs.conley429 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Just mention it to your midwifeor ob on your next appointment. As long as you have no pain, blood, or cramping with it...you should be able to wait until your next appointment. With some pregnancies, you are just wetter then others.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009