just wondering what the last month felt like, physically

what did it feel like when your baby dropped? could you feel the head between ur legs? if so how far along do you feel these things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't "feel the baby between my legs" but there was a lot of pressure in the nether regions. It was just an uncomfortable feeling all the time.. I had a huge baby belly and am such a little person that it was awkward.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i havent got that far am just in the frist moth
    mrs.conley429

Answer by mrs.conley429 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• in my last month, i had pressure down there, i was miserable, always hot (this is in winter), difficult to sleep because you cant get comfortable, i was always tired. BUT it was sooo worth it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Conley, why are you even answering if you have nothing to contribute? You don't actually HAVE to post when you have nothing to offer.
    Anonymous

• as my mil says" does it feel like your trying to hold a bowling ball" haha. i also carried both my boys very low so i didnt notice as much when they dropped, but my so and my mom did.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009