• In the Spotlight:

Does any one elses' Husband/Boyfriend own there own Company?

Teeny83

Asked by Teeny83 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, electrical and dog training.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My boyfriend owns an appliance repair company he has been in business for 11 years, and with this economy he is back in the field and I barley see him. :( anyone else have the same problem
    Teeny83

Answer by Teeny83 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my man works with the army
    mrs.conley429

Answer by mrs.conley429 at 5:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, why??
    Anonymous

• Yes we own our own business and LOVE the freedom both personally and financially!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yeah construction- mostly roofing and siding. Very small though just him and 2 nephews who work for him. We are actually at that time of year where I am sick to death of him being home because of the weather! He has work year round, it's just so much slower in the winter!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yep but times have not been good for either of our businesses.
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My family does, and I work for them. We own a furniture repair shop. It's good money.. but with the economy business has dropped some.. not enough to put us in a bad position, but if it continues to decline it may.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My husband and I own 2 businesses. He has a decorative concrete business and I have my jewelry business. We love the freedom, flexibility and tax write-offs they give us. :)
    Good luck!
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• He is a partner in a financial and business company. He also has his 2 garage and cafe that he visits now and again but doesnt work there.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009