If you died tomorrow?

Does your hubby/family know your last wishes? Do you want body parts donated-for what, or what WOUDLNT you want done with your body. Where do you want to be burried? Or do you want to be cremated-what would you want to be done with your ashes? What about special belongings?

If you & your husband both died tomorrow have you talked to your family about what you would want done with your kids? Ect.

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did my last wishes/will through cancer society when I was diagnosed. But I also wrote letters to my family that are in my safe deposit box. I have updated them as things have happened over the last 2 years but my family wont know about them until I am gone. This is kind of a way to remind them I am still with them in spirit. And to encourage them to support and love each other. Very good question. It is hard to think about but wise to make sure we have those affairs in order and remember to keep them current.
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 7:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes, my husband and mother would both know my wishes on all of the things you listed. My husband and I do, however, need to do a will to be assured that our kids would end up with the right people.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• we had a will made up and all of my wishes are expressed in my will
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• good question, I need to do a will too.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• everyone knows what will be done with my kids, between me and my husband we have 5 sisters I chose the sister most suited, or most like myself, to have my children
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My kids are grown, so wont be an issue
    1st and formost,I am to be buried in my PJs, and socks.
    Any organ,that is still good,will be donated.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• He knows that I want to be cremated and scattered on the western shores of Ireland. As for our kids, they are 16 and 12. We have no one to care for them. Our parents are elderly, my sister is in no position and his siblings are older with never having children.
    If we were to die tomorrow, they would go to live with my best friend in Australia. We do need to make an updated will. Although now that our 401 has tanked, It would just be the custody of our kids we need to worry about. My husband and I do not drive anywhere together without the kids. We take seperate cars. Just for this reason.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I want to be cremated...no burying me. I have made this clear. And I want to donate my organs, I won't be needing them once I am dead, and since I'm healthy, why not?

My mom would take the kids if anything ever happened to both of us.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 7:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• For my funeral Ive told my mom & DH it is their choice if im buried or burned (guess we should make a final disicion so its clear for everyone & no fighting. Ive said they can donate organs BUT NOT TO SCIENCE, Im worried my body parts may help research I would be against.
    If something happens to both of me & my dh ... my dd will go to my MIL & FIL. They are still young (40) and the best choice we have.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• They know I don't want a grave stone or anything. Everyone in my life knows I want to donate my body. Weather they do it or not is a different story.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009