• In the Spotlight:

EARLY PREGNANCY? what do you think

I had unprotected sex on tha 17th of feburay and the 4th of march. my period was feburay 12th. i have been really reallly tired latly, eating alot, very moody, having gas,naeusa my boobs hurt without me even touching them and tha area aroung tha nipple seems to be darker, and ive been having stomach aches and werid food cravings, and ive been bloated.the smell of peanut butter makes me sick. i also had what i belive was implation bleeding. the blood was really light in color and only lasted a few hours and it wasnt my period and i just have a feeling that im pregnant.ive had alot of clear discharge latly and ive been forgetting alot of stuff. and ive also had pain on my left side.ive had these sympotoms for about a week now. DO YOU THINK I AM?? WHICH DATE DO YOU THINK I MOST LIKLY GOT PREGNANT ON??

PLEASE HELP.!
TELL ME EVERYTHING!
THANKS ALOT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• SO TAKE A TEST????? THATS WHAT I WOULD DO
    Anonymous

• did you take a test????????????????
    Anonymous

• all you can do is take a test noone online on any website can tell you for sure if you are walmart has 3 tests for like 5 bucks it the equate tests they are just as good at clearblue and stuff
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yup, I think you are, I had 4
    probably the earlier date.
    take a prenatal vitamin
    sleeping gave it away
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• take a test that what i did
    mrs.conley429

Answer by mrs.conley429 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i took a test
    Anonymous

• IF you are pregnant your only about 4 wks pregnant going by your last period of February 12th. That would make you due November 19th. Only way to tell is by taking a pregnancy test though...good luck.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• so what was the results of the test that you took??
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009