Why are dogs like this?

My dog has gas, AGAIN! He's out in the garage because he is about to kill me. I just opened the door and the whole garage stinks. I think my neighbors are going to start complaining! LOL! Why??? Why are they like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The horrible smell is because your dog can not digest the food they are eating. That is the gas. Shees my dog clears the room too.My kids keep saying she is farting out her intestines. I get her grain free dog food and she is somewhat better. I get it at the tractor supply store, it isn't too cheap. However it isn't overly expensive. Just look for food that is 'all natural or grain free'. Don't try the one with fish in it that makes their bodies smell like fish and their farts too.
    Oh btw my teens spray fabreeze in the air when the dog farts like that. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• what have u been feeding ur dog beans??? lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 5:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mine is always gassy too I don't know why, but man it smells.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• change the dogs food maybe thats the problem or your giving the dog people food and its not good for them depends it could be a few things! is it a boxer? my boxer does this and damn it sticks!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• They're retaliating for having to go to the bathroom outside no matter what the weather is like, lol.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• more than likely it's the food. when money is tight and our dog has to eat cheapo stuff, she gets horrible gas and has to poop like 8 times a day. if you can afford it, get a better brand dog food. we try really hard to not have to buy the cheapo stuff! when your dog poots, does it turn around real quick to smell it's own fart? cos my dog does that...
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009