do you and ur husband ever wrestle eachother

me and my husband wrestle all the time i dunno if its because its fun or just because i want to whoop his ass but in a nice way lol

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 5:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i beat up on him all the time. we are like big kids running through the house chasing each other with spray bottles full of water. and then i chase him out of the house and then lock all the doors. hahaha. its FUN
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am 125lbs and hubby is 220lbs, we use to wrestle all the time until I got him really good one night haha, I had him to the point he could not get free or get up...big things come in small packages, so he dont like that game anymore..pour baby huh?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We use to all the time but that's one of the things that we didn't pick back up once he got home from his deployment.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We do, but not in a while, this big old pregnant belly is in the way.
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We do alot. Its our way of having fun. We dont get too rough, just playing around. And it usually ends up leading other places...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm too preggo but when I'm not we do. We tickle wrestle it's fun
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• All the time..We are rough, too! Even when I was pregnant We did..but not past the 2nd trimester. Any chick who tries to fight me better watch out..cause if I can fight my Husband, I am guaranteed tougher than the chick who tries. lol
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 6:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I hate it in a good way, LOL! My dh is 6'4'' and 225lbs. and I'm only 4'11 and 125 lbs. I feel like a little kid who can never beat my older brother at anything. It usually ends in us having sex, which I love, hehehe.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 6:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Doesn't everybody?
    Anonymous

• We used to alot until we had our son...But now my son doens't like it when he beat up on each other.
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 6:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009