my 4 month old son is very active. he just never stays still? this is my first child so im curious is this normal?

michele101183

Asked by michele101183 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yep mine is 2 and he still hasnt stopped lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Very normal. My kids are 8 years old and 2 years old...they still haven't stopped moving....lol. My 8 y/o is fairly laid back but always in motion. My 2 y/o runs everywhere and never ever stops talking. When they were small infants, they were the same way, loud babbling and in constant motion.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My son is getting ready to turn one and he has been that way since he was in the womb. When I was pregnant with him, I would have a hard time sleeping because he wouldnt be still. He's still that way now. The only time he's still is when he's asleep...so yeah, its normal.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I think it's normal too but take sugar out of his diet to an extend, like in the morning before school and see if that makes a difference.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If hes happy, let him be. Join in!!!
    luvMIIsk8rBoi

Answer by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 6:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yep. I knew my little girl was a "mover" before she was born. She is 2.5 now and still on the go all the time.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009