Reincarnation?

How do you feel about it?

Do you have any good resources ( online especially). I have read lots but I am looking for stories of past life regression and people exploring their results or something of that nature. DH is interested but he would like to see documentaries about it, not read. LOL.

hannahwill

Asked by hannahwill at 5:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you seen the ABC report on the 2 year old talking about his past life as a fighter pilot? It is amazing and it makes me feel better about all of our beliefs finding a common ground. His family believes in God but also reincarnation.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• alot of books by sylvia browne speak about reincarnation. I have read all of them.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I read Sylvia Browne but I need something DH will like IYKWIM :)

Thanks though!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I used to entertain the idea. Its fun to think about.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Here are 2 links to documentaries for sale.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Reincarnation:1810031773:upc=733961117424:page=large-image

http://krishnastore.com/books-reincarnation-om-21_34.html

ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Thanks Chaotic! Have you seen them?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I really enjoyed Brian L. Weiss' book Many Lives, Many Masters he has several other book all of which I enjoyed immensely; but the book I mentioned was his first. He also does workshops one of which I thankfully had the oppurtunity to attend; I highly recommend him,

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 6:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• no i havent. I normally watch the documentaries they have on tv..discovery channel and such. I watched a really good one about a 2 yr old little boy who began talking about a town and a man that noone knew and he refused to respond to his birth name...he said it wasnt his name that the other one was. The parents did research and learned that a year before their son was conceived a man with the same name in the same town had been shot and killed....just tlike the little boy always talked about. upon taking him to the town the boy took them on a tour. it was very weird but very interesting...i'm going to have to look it up.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 6:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Oh, he has a website, though I haven't really looked into it:

BrianWeiss.com

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 6:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I believe in it but I dont have any documentation for ya. Hopefully some of the other suggestions work for him.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009