• In the Spotlight:

irritated.

so last night i was looking thru the history on the computer and my DH was looking at chicks on craigslist and i confronted him about it and he was like i didnt talk to them or anything i just think of it as looking at porn im like what these chicks are local u could screw them if u wanted to. i was just so upset. im 29 weeks pregnant and i dont feel pretty at all and this doesn't help at all. he says hes sorry but this is the 2nd time ive caught him. the first time he was searching porn. and honestly i think id rather have him do that then look at local skanks. i just dont know what to do i feel like im not enough for him and i dont know if i will ever be. he tells me i am the only woman he wants to be with but i really dont know. what do you think? i need some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Its terrible that the intrnet offers so much crap to catch our husbands eyes. I wish it was band from the interent or that the computer would shut down it they enter those sites. Mine looks at craiglists all the time and also goes to the locals, it pisses me off and ive told him so but it doesnt seem to matter. His answer is hes home all the time, i know where he is blah blah blah but guess what looking and lusting is cheating. he says he curious. well guess what your curiosity should have been left at the door when you married me. best wishes.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Oh honey I'm sorry, my husband did that to me when I was pregnant. I know it makes you feel like you arnt good enough but It has nothing to do with you. You are beautiful, and you are giving him something precious. Guys are guys, and alot of them do stuff like this when their wifes/girlfriends are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Searching local girls....Yea...He had an intention behind that.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't have a thing to do with how you look nor the fact that you are pregnant. This is all about him and only him. So hold your head up high, and stop thinking it's because you are not good enough. It's because he is not good enough!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Porn isn't really a biggy. Local girls is a problem. I found out from a few guy friends and my husband when a guy thinks of cheating but hasn't done it which is what it sounds like. It's because they have a deep seeded fantasy they are either ashamed of or to scared to ask you. Sometimes they feel it's to demoralizing for the mother of their kids or the woman they love. So try writing a list of each others fantasies together and promise to full fill at least one thing on the list after the pregnancy it will give him some thing to look forward to. He must do the same for you though. It's not the way you look now though for some reason men are greatly atracted to preggos expecially if it's their baby.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Im so sorry! My husband would never do anything like that. He knows that if he did i would leave him in an instant. I love him more than anything but that is the one vow he better not break. Our little girl needs to know what to and what not to take from a man and i have to be her role model.

I pray that he had no intention behind it, though its fairly obvious that he did. Im so sorry... If you'd ever like to talk, you can message me any time. I have some experience in relationship psychology and i can help out if you'd like..
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 7:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I think you should listen to him. He's at home with you and not out with other women

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Yes. He's just bored and just a past time. Honestly, as long as it stays online don't get so worked up.I had someone whose wife was pregnant flirt with me a lot. But his wife is pregnant and I don't encourage him. I avoid him. Believe me he loves you . Even if it went further and it is not an excuse, but its is just for the obvious. Believe me, that is the only reason why that is happening to me.
    Anonymous