Are you lazy?

I try to think that I am not, but when I am sitting here at the computer, even though I have tons of things to do, I know that I am being lazy. Just don't know where to get the motivation from I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No... I have a lack of things to do. I cleaned the house yesterday, I already bought groceries. I rearranged the house, including fridge... Kids are grown and gone, hubby is at work... Not much else to do.
    Anonymous

• Wow, anon :45. I wish I had your problem.
    Anonymous

• i cleaned the house yester day and straightend up today...have to clean the carpets again cause of the kids diapers ugh..i dont think im lazy i just really get tired of doing the same shit over and over and over and over again...its an everyday process sometimes more than once a day.....I JUST DONT WANT TO BUT NEED TO LOL
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 6:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm not lazy, but I am tired. And now I have to cook some dinner.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 6:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am being so lazy to day. Lots of things to do, but I dont want to them.
    tykay

Answer by tykay at 6:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• every night before bed I make a list of stuff that needs to be done the next day, and then i come up with long term things..like when my son takes his naps, i clean house, work out at home before going to the gym later... his two naps are 2 hours each so i am usually cleaning the kitchen and bathroom floors because in the kitchen he's now into picking up his foods with his fingers and half ends up on the floor.. and well, thats gross.. LOL i just do it.. i dont make excuses.. i just do it.. whether its a deadline for wedding invitations, i set a goal and do it.. like right now, is pc time, and alone play time for my son, when his dad gets back from the grocery store, we will make dinner and our son will be headed to bed at 7pm, and then we will eat and then i'll do some crunches and make my list.. luckily i dont have any invitations to make.. but next month i will start making 200 invitations..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Oh gosh yeah I am lazy. Maybe it is I am spoiled. My husband can't stand the mess so he cleans. He complains to me however that he is a slave. So then I do something to blow his mind.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have my "lazy day" every Tuesday (my hubby is home from work that day) and we just lay around the house hanging out with the family....

Every other day, I am soooo far from lazy....I have my house work divided into days so every day I have 2-3 things I do that takes a few hours....then I take & pick up my oldest from school...then I starting to do early pre-k homeschooling with my youngest...then I work in our garden...I also have my OWN schoolwork that I work on every day....I also have dinner to make, that I do from scratch, every day I'm making bread/muffins/cookies/brownies/jams/pickles....it's amazing I have enough hours in the day really.

But I always schedule some "me" time for about 30 minutes in the morning and then again in the afternoon....and at night when hubby is home, after he is done with the computer I get one until bed...about 30 minutes, LOL
    crkirby

Answer by crkirby at 12:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i can be
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think everyone can be lazy at one time or another. It's normal. But after I clean and do all I need to do I feel so good when I finally sit down and relax. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009