My 4mth old is teething is it normal for him to sleep alot?

My 4mth old is teething is it normal for him to sleep alot while hes teething? and do you have any ideas on remadies for him since he dosent like baby orajel?

Dorriansmom1984

Asked by Dorriansmom1984 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is completelu normal for babies to want to sleep. Not all babies stay awake screaming because they are teething. I got told that and when My oldest son got his 1st teeth I didnt know untill I saw them! And he was like that will all his teeth no problems at all. And I dont know anything about orajel because Im from Australia and you have different products then we do. We call it bonjela. hehe
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Feel lucky yours is. Yes all babies handle getting teeth differently. Mine wouldnt sleep to save his life and was always stuck to me like glue. I have to use a kangroo pouch as I call it when he gets teeth and as uncomfortable as he looks he will sleep in it while I do things or just sit. My son also hates the orel gel. I still use it but if he just will not let you use it try teething tablet. I use those also and he likes those much better. They are just a little tablet that disolves in there mouth and is berry flavored I believe. They work get. Good luck
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• my son is getting his first tooth and he sleeps like his dad only gets up to eat and since he is only 3 months old i cant use orelgel yet though i doubt he would let me if it isnt food he doesn't want anything to do with it. And right when i was just getting used to him playing most of the but he still sleeps through the night.
    writingafwife

Answer by writingafwife at 3:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2009