For mother that have more then 3 kids

Do u hate when there is no one home with u and u need to go to the store and get one thing?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I wish I could pull a nanny out of nowhere too, and when that happens to be I hate it because then i think of everything I need and I go to the store at like 7 in the morning which is not when I wanted to go, with very little coffee in me only to get home and find I forgot to buy what I went there for in the first place,
    *sigh*
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I guess I don't understand the question....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• O.k. I have 3 girls and one one the way .I hate when hubby did not tell me there was no more milk cause he had the last cup and go to work. So when I do get up and the kids want milk I have to get the baby out of bed put outfits on eveyone and go to the store for milk. I just feel like it would be better if I can pull a nanny out of no where and have her stay intil I get back.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I understand....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• totally get that. I especially hate it when there is bad weather out. And I only have 2!
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 7:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have 3 rambuctious boys and yes it can be annoying to have to go to the store for one or two items LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I only have two and I feel that way. Gone are my days when I could pop out of the house in less than 5 minutes. Now it takes me 30 minutes to get out of here!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 7:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Vagina..it's NOT a clown car.

Sorry..saw that somewhere a long time ago and this made me think of it. ha.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 8:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'd like to have a nanny just so I could go to the stupid doctor.

I buy groceries for a week at a time and if I run out, then it waits until the next weekend. We go through at least 4 gallons of milk a week, so I make sure on Sunday I have 5 gallons in the fridge.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a son with cancer, so I cannot take him out, luckly my sister has moved in which is a blessing because with all four kids it takes me longer to get them ready to go then for just run to the store quick. lol
    lolagirlkoch

Answer by lolagirlkoch at 8:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009