im almost 2months and on my second child, but i feel like im more then 2months cuz of my stomache what should i do?

my stomache is biggee then it's suppose to be and also my last menstrual period was in january

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean what should you do?? You show quicker with your second child...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• o it's just that my first child had passed away and it's been about 3 years already so n i n i had thought that i wasnt going to get pregnant any time soon so i consider this child a miracle baby even though my bf has 3 from sombody else that he cant even see
    Anonymous

• Your muscles have already been stretched once and will stretch easier this time, so you will show earlier and will appear to be bigger. If your last period was in Jan, you would be about 2 months along. Another reason you could be bigger is multiples. Twins or more will need more room. I'm sorry that your first child passed away, but that isn't necessarily an indicator that anything will happen with this one. Just make sure you are taking care of yourself and getting good prenatal care. Good luck with everything.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009