How often do you vacuum?

I use to vacuum once or twice a day when my kids were crawling around, but that time has long since passed. I have not been doing a very good job lately. But, I did vacuum last night and then we shampooed (sp?) the carpets. So, now they are all nice and clean. If you don't have babies crawling around how often do you think you should vacuum? How often do you vacuum?

summerleigh

Asked by summerleigh at 8:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm supposed to vacuum? oh crap!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have to vacuum the living room everyday,because I have hunter green berber carpet,and everything shows,but the bedrooms,once a week
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• before my DD started crawling i did it once a week. but now i do it every couple of days or so depending on how much the dog's shed & if we've spilt something. i really hate vaccuming!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I just have a 15x12 rug in the living room but it is dark blue (not my choice but it was brand new and free!) so I have to vacuum every. single. day. I have soldiers, daycare parents and kids walking in and out all day that don't wipe their feet...LOL
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 8:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I vacuum every day now that I have a baby in the house again. Once she is through crawling and putting things in her mouth, I will probably go back to 2 or 3 times a week.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i have navy blue carpet and the rest of my house is all tile so i vaccume twice a day once around nap time and the other right after i put them to bed and i sweep once maybe twice depending how many times we travel outside and back in.
    armywifeforever

Answer by armywifeforever at 8:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• When DD was crawling it was every day or two. Now I get to it 2-3 times weekly.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• At least once a week. I wish I had time to do it more days a week.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have vaccumed 4 times in the living room today. My gosh, our son is so messy. He drops his snacks and cereal on the floor and just leaves it. But I vaccum the entire house 3-4 times a week.
    Anonymous

• About 3x a week.
    Anonymous