• In the Spotlight:

where did ur water break...

i ve been thinking bout everywhere i got and what im gonna do when my water breaks and how to deal with it if ur in public...

1sttymmom409

Asked by 1sttymmom409 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine broke in bed in the middle of the night and I thought I accidently peed myself in my sleep haha....if it happens in public you just get to the hospital and don't be embarrased because it is a very natural thing when you are pregnant! good luck....mine only gushed because my son was breech....if the baby is head down it may just be an uncomfortable trickle but not enough for everyone too notice! good luck and no worries momma!
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I had 3 kids and my water never broke, the Dr. was the one that broke mine with all 3 babies....
    I had natural labor for 2 and induced with 1, but my water still did not break on it's own. Sometimes it will break on its own sometimes not, either way no need to be embarrassed.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• mine broke in labor. i was trying to pee, and i pushed out the water. good catch going in the toliet
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• With my first and third baby, my water didn't break until I was in active labour at the hospital. With my second one, my water broke in early labour when I was still at home (like the previous poster, I was also trying to pee and actually didnt' even realize my water broke!)
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• In my bathroom. I got up to pee in the middle of the night and heard a pop then gushed water. It was no trickle for me!
    CNsg

Answer by CNsg at 9:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• My son I was in bed. It was the day before he was born at 5:30am and my daughter I was doing my nightly walk with my son who was 13 months old at the time when it happened.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• doc broke it both times
    Momma_Forever

Answer by Momma_Forever at 9:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Mine broke right before pushing (on its own).
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• At the hospital, by my OB, before I got my epidural ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009