Ladies need help as soon as possible please

Okay so I'm 39wks and I had been up walking all day today for a parade. My stomach started to feel like it was fluttering so when I got home I got into a warm shower, then me and my husband made love after I went to get up and I could barely walk because of this intense pain in my lower back. I decided to get back into a warm bath to try to help my back pain I stayed there for about half hour and got out and when I was drying a had a huge gush of water come from between my legs, and now my stomach went from being really hard and round to being a lot softer and kinda flat. I think that it may have been my water but I'm not sure because I have thought that before and it hasn't been. I guess what I need to know is what you guys would do or if you would be worried about it. I'm not having contractions just a sharp pain mid stomach and major back pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go to the er!!you might have ahd your water break,.but no contractions?idk anything is possible!id go now.
    Anonymous

• Call your doctor, or go to the nearest emergency room.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i would stay home and labor as much as possible, but at least inform your midwife or doc. what happend
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i would go to the er too just to be on the safe side
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Your water broke.You sure call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Go to the ER, if you are in labor..great, if not, no big deal go home and wait.

Not everyone has pain, so you could still be in labor, my labor pains felt like I was doing crunches with one, sharp pains with another, and the other one all I felt was I had to pee every 2 mins.....

Point is, you never know
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Call your dr and tell them your water broke. Then go to the ER, it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

• well I went in two days ago because I thought my water had broke they tested me 3 times the first was negative and the last 2 were positive but they still sent me home
    Anonymous

• i would go to the labor and delievery asap youmay had broken your water
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• ER! My water broke ay my house with my first daughter and I went to the hospital. I wasnt feeling contractions for about 3 hours after my water broke, but 10 hours later my girl arrived.
    CNsg

Answer by CNsg at 9:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009