Do you currently have any injuries?

Right now my hands are sporting all my wounds (minus the bruises on my legs). I have a cut on my left middle finger. It hurts so bad I'm typing without that finger. I sliced it, and my right index finger while picking up glass shards.

I also splashed grease below my thumb while making egg rolls last night. And I have a blister that is finally healing on my palm, from hoeing in the garden. My hands are worse for wear, that's for sure!

epoh

Asked by epoh at 8:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hand or leg sores and pains always seem to come in threes...so now you have your three and your skin will heal and be pretty again.
    What this author isn't telling you, is that she got these injuries doing what she loves...housework and her baby....and that she does a pretty darn good job at both of them. I'm proud of her......
    sahjmom

Answer by sahjmom at 9:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Honey,it sounds like you are just an accident waiting to happen. lol .be more careful .ha ha
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Ouch epoh! I sure hope you heal quickly {{HUG}}

All I have is chronic lower back pain from osteoarthritis and spurs with sciatica down my left leg.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Okay, Im a klutz, I admit it :~)

Some weeks are worse than others . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have plantar fasciitis. Basically a torn ligament near the bottom of my heel. Hurts like crazy. I'm popping Ibuprofen like m&m's, apply ice packs, stretching, and trying to stay off my feet, but that's near impossible with three kids and a husband to care for. Grocery shopping was a pain in the butt today - no motorized shopping carts available! I hear cortizone shots might relieve the pain, but just the thought of anyone touching any part of my feet, let alone a dang needle being inserted, makes my queasy! :( Maybe I'll just down a six pack of wine coolers instead...............
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 8:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• yea my shoulder and neck hurt like hell i dont know if it is a pinched nerve or a pulled muscle anyone got any remedies.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009