hey ladies my family and i are looking to move out of ny we have lived here our whole lives and are ready to buy a house now my ?is we want to move somewhere not to cold in the winter and love some sugg thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I could move I would move to CO!
    Anonymous

• I have friends in the area around Raleigh, NC, and it is really beautiful there...we love visiting.
    KateKevinAdopt

Answer by KateKevinAdopt at 8:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• upper 30s is about as cold as it gets in TX
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Bristol, Virginia. You have 4 seasons, great schools in Washington County, beautiful mountains...It does snow some in the winter time but nothing like what you get way up there in NY. You also get real Southern grace and hospitality. I've lived all over and nothing beats Home Sweet Home, Virginia. It really is for lovers :) I've visited Texas too. I like Humble...nice place close to Houston but it does get really, really hot and no snow. Well there was that one time a few years back...LOL
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 9:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Raleigh is nice too. I love the Appalachian Mountains :)
    TessaBianca

• I live in PA and I've always wanted to move to either VA or NC. You still get all 4 seasons but it's a little warmer. I'd miss fall and winter but could do without bitter cold temps. Somewhere about an hour from the beach would be great! That way you could be in the mountains or at the beach in just a few hours. I've thought about this a lot! lol Always wanted to move from PA but it hasn't worked out that way yet!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have lived in Miami (Homestead area) my whole life. I love it, love it, love it. Weather is prefect for children. My daughter loves the beach and the winter doesnt get so cold to the point that she has play out in big coats... just a sugg
    patricias_24

Answer by patricias_24 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• texas! :) its great. we live in the houston area so you have to worry about hurricanes but san antonio/ austin is Great!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am from Raleigh NC and don't let anyone tell you that they have 4 seasons! They have 2! Hot and Cold! That's it. It is nice, great schools and depending on the area you can find GREAT housing for really cheap. I live in PA now and I like the seasons, I hate the snow (can't drive in it just yet) and I agree that VA would be a perfect compromise. Not too hot not too cold and close to everything and nothing all at the same time!
    SophieLee

Answer by SophieLee at 9:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009