Do you REALLY believe in God and if so have you given your whole heart ?

Just asking because this is where I struggle. I really believe in him, I don't know if I've given 100% though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you give 100% all the time then you'd be perfect. There is no such thing as perfect.

You do the best you can everyday, learn as you go and grow from those lessons no matter how big or small they may be.

If you try, you ARE giving your whole heart. To not try and be a good person, to not try to do right by yourself and others, to not learn and grow,etc. THAT would not be giving your whole heart.

The Divine doesnt ask for perfection, its not feasible but to try is to show them you care and to show them you honor and respect them,etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Just because you have given your whole heart does not ever mean you are perfect :-)

In areas of my life I have... not all areas but I am in a process, thank God!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I love God with all my heart,soul and mind. That is all he asks.No one can be perfect. We can try.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009