Do you delete "friends" from your page?

I have a few people on my page who I never talk to. Would it be terrible if I deleted them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a couple,because they have'nt logged on for like a year,but now I feel bad.I ask this question one other time,and most said they would'nt ,because someone may need someone to talk to,which I guess they have a point.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't think it would be terrible if you deleted friends you never talk to. I just looked at mine the other day and there were some who hadn't logged on for a year so I deleted them.
    There is a way to set it up so that friends get automatically deleted from your page if they haven't logged on for thirty days, I think it is at the bottom of the view and edit page.
    That way cafemom does it so you won't have to feel bad.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• No..I do it. I don't add people to just have an increase of friends, I want to make friends.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 9:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If they never talk to me or only send me bulk mail items or at home business stuff then they are gone.

I adore all my friends but if they only use me to pass the time of bulk mail deliveries...I dont need it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Not unless they do something to piss me off! LOL
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009