Am I late?

Ok so I had my daughter 9 1/2 wks ago. I bleed for 2wks after. I got the IUD 2wks ago. I have yet to have a period. I didnt even bleed when I had the IUD put in. I have had sex and I did have sex before the iud was put in. I took a test 1wk before in was and was neg. but I had sex after that. Anyway could I be late? Or do you think it just isnt time yet? My period came 4wks after I stopped bleeding with my last daughter. Sorry I know this is stupid but I was just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WELL THE IUD SUCKS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE !!!!! USUALLY I HAVE AT LEAST SPOTTING EVERY MONTH AROUND THE SAME TIME ......... I DIDNT BLEED WHEN I GOT IT PUT IN EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD TAKE ANOTHER TEST ........... I AM ALSO LATE SO I AM KIND OF FREAKIN RIGHT NOW TO LOL !
    Anonymous

• Are you breast feeding? That can delay your period. Also give your body time to adjust to not being pregnant. Things return to normal in time.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009