Brava system?

i just saw a commercial on tv about the Brava breast enhancement system... just wondering if anyone has used this and if it actually worked for them? and how much did it cost. didn't see a price on the site... which makes me think it must be really expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I saw a story on 20/20 or 60 min or one of those shows a long time ago. It cost about 600$ it may be more now may be less Im not sure. You have to sleep in the thing for at least 8 hours . it made the girl on the show very sore, like breastfeeding on your entire chest. it is constant suction for hours on end. the girl they used was happy in the morning when she woke up they were a cup size or more bigger after the first week, but that was due to swelling by dark they were back to normal. They say use it several months, the doctor on the show said to maintain after 3-6 months of use she would need to still wear it every otherday to bed. I dont know about you, but one reason I want bigger boobs is to be sexy and wearing that to bed everynight i dont think would be very sexy. lol hope that helps. I wouldnt waste my time, or money on something that has no long term effects. I do feel your pain I hate being flat chested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009