What do I do with my toddler?

Im expecting my second child in may. I live away from my fiance, family and friends. What do I do with my toddler once I go into labor?

Biancalaren

Asked by Biancalaren at 9:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Does your child go to daycare or do you have a trusted sitter? Maybe you could make a deal with someone like that to be on stand-by. Otherwise, maybe the hospital has something there for people in your situation. Good luck!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I would actually have someone close to you stay with you. Maybe your fiance could stay with you during the time were it is really close to when you are going to have your baby. Or your mom or grandmother if you have them... Hopefully that helps.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• ohhh a church? could some one help you from there, your family can't come be with you just while you're in the hospital and arrange for a home aide to be with you for a couple of days afterward?
    Anonymous