Did we lose the Asia question?

I was following that thread and now can't find it anywhere.... did it get deleted? I didn't think there was anything worthy of deletion in there!

Freela

Asked by Freela at 9:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't stand it when that happens. Maybe it is further back on the board or something.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It was just here... I just posted something! Or else I'm losing my mind... which seems all too possible some days!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I think we did .. I dont see it .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I did it. Sorry. I didn't think I asked my question right.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Didn't want to offend by not asking correctly. Than I changed my background.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Okay, thanks for letting me know I'm not losing my mind. I'm still curious as to why you chose to delete it though...I found it to be an interesting discussion and not offensive. Did anything that was said offend you?
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009