Are you bicurious or bisexual?

Bisexual here.. ;D Also, I would like to see only nice answers and answers from bicurious and bisexual moms ONLY, please..if you're straight you obviously have no business answering, now do you? Thanks!

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 9:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, the women that read this question, KNOWING that it doesn't pertain to them, and answer it anyway just crack me up. Please be more useful with your time! Nobody asked for your judgement, or to say "ewww". Don't waste your time typing only to say "yes, I can answer this if I want to." Move on. And to answer the question, yes, I'm bi-curious, hubby knows it, and we wouldn't mind rolling with it sometime if we find the right person. I'm not confused, I'm not gross, and I'm not trashy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Your questions is, "Are you bicurious or bisexual?" My answer is No. It's a question isn't it?
    Anonymous

• Nope..it is an are you either question, which means those of whom are either say yes, I am ___. Thanks for your input!
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 9:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I think women are hot, I had a girlfriend in high school, but I also had over a dozen boyfriends. I am married to a man. When I use to make out with my girlfriend, it was great, but her lips were to soft. I love breast though, that can get me turned on faster than anything else.
    Anonymous

• I'm a bit bi-curious in a way. I've made out with girls before. I think girls are pretty and I would rather look at pictures of beautiful women than good looking men.
    However, I could never imagine myself actually dating a girl.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am bicurious.... Have been for a while.. Got to love being preggo and having the greatest sex dreams and they all involve women! It's awesome!
    SophieLee

Answer by SophieLee at 9:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Unless it was Ellen Degeneres... hahahaaaa.
    BatGirl1415

• bi-sexual. ive been with 2 girls when i was younger, but dating a woman isnt for me i am just very physically attracted to woman-thats it.. now that im married i know i wont ever be with another girl & sometimes that is hard to think of! lol.. i really miss it sometimes--even though my dh is AMAZING in bed!
    Anonymous

• I am bi-curious. I don't think I can actually go through with dating woman. I do think they are pretty and I have kissed a few. But I don't think I can go any further than that.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I am a trisexual
    Anonymous