32 to 33 day cycles ovalating

I was wondering what the best time to conceive if my cycles are usally 32 to 33 days. What would be the best way to get pregnent and also does it really help to lie on your back with your butt up in the air to let the sperm go down ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try using ovulation predictor kits (sold at wal mart) to know when you are ovulating....I've never put my bum in the air either of the times I conceived, I just didn't get up out of bed for a good half an hour.
    Anonymous

• ovulation predictor kits will help you figure out when you are ovulating or you can chart. I tried the lay on your back with a pillow under to keep your butt in the air never worked, but I did lay on my stomach and cross my leggs for 15 minutes. That time I concieved my daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009