help in pain!!

OK I'm 10 weeks pregnant i woke up early this morning with a really bad toothache i have been taking tylenol and its not helping im still in alot of pain i have'nt even ate today suggestions please what can i do??

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Get to a dentist, it's probably a cavity.
    Cabominny

Answer by Cabominny at 9:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• A heating pad helps a little,try to get in with your dentist tomorrow.I hope you feel better.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Try an otc cavity filler to hold you til you can go to dentist and don't let cold air in this nasty weather get in their, wear a scarf even inside to decrease air getting in their. Feel better! Make the appoint ment as soon as you can on Monday.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely, call your dentist, but untill then go to CVS or a drug store or something and get some ambisol "maximum strength". that might help. ice or heat too whatever feels differant its differant for everyone. good luck
    lovenverona

Answer by lovenverona at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• sorry ,I said go to the dentist tomorrow,I'm crazy tomorrow is Sunday.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• If you can't stand it, find if your dentist has an emergency number to call, sometimes there are dentists that cover the weekends. Or check with an urgent care clinic whether they know a dentist who could see you.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Try rinsing your mouth with warm salt water every hour or so. This helped me when i was pregnant and had a toothache. I feel bad for you.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2009