Why do people post about young parents inatiquesies.....

and than get mad or offended when young parents reply? They always do it anon and then get pissed of when a young parent makes a valid point. yes every one is allowed there opinion but don't get pissed when some one calls you on it. Why all the rag on young parents no body is perfect no matter age. Not all young parents are bad. So get off your high horse and judge us for us not our age. If your think were horrible give us advise not grief. All your doing is being racist in a different than towards color.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• YAY FOR COMMAS! Pssssh, you all really need to get over yourselves. You're telling me because you're older, you spell, type, punctuate, etc. better than someone who is young? I'm disgusted when I read letters my grandmother writes to businesses. I'm FAR younger than her and I proofread her writing. When she sends me an email, I don't care one bit. I guess you all just mistook this for a spelling bee. I'll forgive you. In hot-mama's defense, I've seen her write a lot on this site and most of the time she sounds extremely intelligent. How can you expect someone to do things perfectly all of the time? Are any of you perfect? Do you wake up every morning thinking you're the best thing that has ever happened to this world and EVERYONE agrees? I'll answer that right now...NO! So back to the actual topic at hand, why don't you say something original...perhaps useful.
    MoMmY2Be10-2

Answer by MoMmY2Be10-2 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• cuz yung mums cant spell
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure that young moms are more sought out. Bashing is more about the question no matter what category the question is in. I bet there are more moms her in their teens, twenties and thirties than moms combined forties and older. There's no textbook for kids no matter the ages of us moms or our kids same for our relationships with our partners. Sorry you feel so put down. Some time when you can just read through the different sections - some questons are just overwhelming.
    Anonymous

• Poster #1: I am a young mom and I can spell, thanks.

And if you're going to defend young moms, use a spell checker first. You're not helping our case with poor spelling/grammar and typos.
    Anonymous

• anon 1 I can spell fine I have long nails that get in the way and am not wearing my glasses. Anon 2 I apreciate the honesty on your part but I do believe there are a few seek us out mainly cause I keep coming across them. Actually I think it's mainly one person. but she is rude aragant judgemental and just on a bushing spree against us for no apparent reason than get pissed when we defend ourselves.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I dont care about spelling and typos my spell checker doesn't work any way but spelling and grammer shouldn't really matter All that matter is are you a good mom and do you care for your kids. Plus I can spell I can't see well is the prob which is medical not intelligence. Besides post 1 can't obviously spell well either
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't reply negatively to young moms questions, because I was a young mom once. Now I'm grown. I did just fine raising my kids. They are smart, respectful, fed and clean and I'm still married to there father!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• GRAMMAR, DON'T, ANYWAY, PROBLEM

Ummm...Anon 1 was joking!! Wow, you young mother's sure are bright.
    Anonymous

• long nails and not wearing glasses are not good excuses for spelling so horribly or the bad grammar. cut your nails, put your glasses on...and if you can't do that. then at the very least read over what you write before you post your question and fix the errors...its not that difficult.

i agree you are not helping the "young mom cause" ha ha....

why do you all get so worked up anyway. i dont see that many people bashing young mom's on here. only when provoked generally.

do you think maybe those who get offended are just a little on the defensive side.
    Anonymous

• Well, your spelling is about at a fifth grade age level... so, I am guessing you are a teen mom? Honey, it's because MOST teen moms can't take care of themselves let alone a baby. YOU may think you are a good mom, but you probably are not.
    Anonymous