Just wondering please reply if you can

Well, i was on the mini pill for 4 months and femcon for 1 week, i have been off birth control 3 months. I was wondering when did your periods start coming on time and regular after you stopped the pill. Last month i was two weeks late, this month tomorrow will make 4 days and the only period symptom i have is tender breast. I dont think i am pregnant, i could be but dont think i am. I am going to put this under ttc becasue i will be when my hubby gets back from ait and i am hoping my periods will be normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It took two peroids for me to get back to normal one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The only time I was ever regular was while I was on the pill. I think I had one or two periods after I got off the pill that were the "regular" 4 weeks. Ever since that, though, I'm as irregular as they come. If you were regular before you were on the pill, then you should become regular again after two or three cycles. If you weren't regular before the pill, then there's no guarantee you will be after the pill.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009