• In the Spotlight:

What's going on tonight?

Hey ladies! Are you there? I'm ready for some more fun tonight!!!!! Oh, and thanks for the best answer Jodi!

mommalady

Asked by mommalady at 10:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ugh.y we talking bout jodi...

Anonymous

• I like Jodi so if you don't, this isn't the place to be!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm getting the feeling we have jodi haters on here,did I miss something.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Anon can have an opinion just like everyone else. Maybe this isn't the place for you to be, if you can't handle other people's opinions. I'm not being rude, just saying.
    Anonymous

• Look, Anon can have any opinion she wants but if she wants to start crap about someone I have no problem with, this isn't the place to do so. Let her post her own thread about not liking her. Otherwise, she can hang out. Seeing as how this is my question, why should I be the one to leave?
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Ok you wanna have some fun,you go first.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hello!!! This is an open forum. If you don't like what others have to say you should go to chat;)
    Anonymous

• Let's start off simple. If you had the power to change any one thing in your life right now, what would you do?
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• jodi was here earlier, but she rarely ever can be on at night. I am here but about to go to bed, I can't think of any more dares tonight. You ladies are alone on that one you burnt me out yesterday.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Hey Edna! Yeah, I can't stay on too long tonight either but I wanted to make sure to hang with the ladies before heading to bed tonight. I think I'll be keeping it simple. I want to get some really good ideas in my head for the next time we do T or D.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2009