HAIR STUFF

ANY MOMS OUT THERE WITH LOCKS? I SAY LOCKS BECAUSE THE WORD DREADLOCKS ORIGINALLY STEMS FOR THE WORD DREADFUL OR UNCLEAN, AND NOW THAT I HAVE EDUCATED MYSELF AND WILL BE GETTING MY HAIR LOCKED I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY MOM'S HAVE THERE HAIR THIS WAY...............

NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Asked by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to a few years back. I loved them and they were clean.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have migraines really bad so I could mever wear them,but I think they are beautiful,what does it cost,and how long does it takes to do them,I'm not being nosey just wondering.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I did mine naturally. BUT I have (well at the time had- since my hair has thinned) thick curly hair so it was easy for me. you kinda just let your hair go for about a month. you roll and twist the sections with this goop (I can't remember what it is called) and it tightens them up
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• VAL504, IT DEPENDS ON WHICH METHOD USED. ON AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIR YOU CAN DO TWO STRAND TWISTS OR COMB TWISTS. ON CAUCASIAN HAIR THERE IS THE NEGLECT METHOD, BACKCOMBING, OR A DREAD-COMB METHOD. THE COST TO BEGIN LOCKS IN ANYWHERE FROM $30-$100.00. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.
    NURSE_MOM_OF_2

Answer by NURSE_MOM_OF_2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 16, 2009