Any one who believes in GOD, HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW HAS HE PROVED HE OR EVEN SHE EXISTS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• They don't know!! They just have faith...Crazy, huh?
    Anonymous

• faith is believing what the human eye can't say. Bible says blessed are you who have not seen yet believed. I have never SEEN a million dollars but I know it exists. I feel it's power each day., for me it is the same with God.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• ask this in the Religion category
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 42.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I totaled a car at 4 months pregnant and should have been seriously injured. Both the baby and I were perfectly fine. My husband and I have been in so many tough situations, but miraculously-- and I do mean by a miracle of God-- we have ALWAYS found a solution. I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy, and I know that something so perfect could ONLY be created by God. Like humanitarian87 said, just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. I feel God's love and power on a daily basis, and that's enough "proof" for me.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Personal experience and faith.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• good reply humanterian87. I know a million dollars exists though because I've seen less of that. But what give you faith to believe in God?
    Anonymous

• Like I said the other night, I can't believe in something I can't see.... I do believe everything happens for a reason.... I honestly don't care what anyone believes, as long as you treat me with respect I will do the same...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• So 4x4 can you see air? No but you feel it's effect when you breath. Faith is much the same. I cannot see God but I feel the effect my faith has in my life. I know in a deeper way than feeling that God does indeed exist.

I myself don't want a God that I can prove, if I can prove it then it is less than my fullest mental capacity. If I can prove it I can control it. I don't want a God that is less then me, or less than any human being.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't control anyone in my life and as for God , I haven't tried to convince anyone that he/she doesn't exist so please don't try to convince me...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2009