How do you make your roast??

I am looking for diffrent ways to make roast. What is your recipe for roast???

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I put mine in the crock pot,with a can of cream of mushroom soup,and a packet of lipton onion soup mix,and a like two cups of water,then potatoes,and carrots.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I put it in a crock pot with some potatoes and carrots and a cup of water and let it cook on low about 8 hours. It is soooooooooo good.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• We put in the crock pot with water and a beefy onion soup mix. Then add potatoes and carrots, sometimes celery but not all the time. Then we cut up the meat and put it back, it is always more tender that way, and let it set for about 5 more minutes.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I place mine in the crock pot with Sangria Wine, Water and salt and pepper!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I put mine in the crockpot with a tiny bit of water in the bottom, squirt yellow mustard on the top of the roast, and then pour a pack of lipton onion soup mix on it. Delish!!!!
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 3:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I use Tyler Florence's ultimate pot roast recipe. It is amazingly good and easy to make. You can search it on the food network website. It comes out so flavorful and juicy..Wow, I think I am making that tonight!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I put water, lemon pepper, salt, beef broth, half of a small onion, crushed clove of garlic, and a bay leaf. I cook it over night and then set it to keep warm, We make tacos with it, stir fry, you name it, if you can eat it with beef then it works! YUM-E
    jennmdlc

Answer by jennmdlc at 5:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i put mine in a dutch oven with potatoes and carrots and pour over amix of white wine, envolope of onion soup, can creamy mushroom soup, 3 gloves of garlic minced up and water DEE lious!
    nibsmommy

Answer by nibsmommy at 2:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• In a crockpot with carrots and potatoes with beef broth. I season the roast with salt and pepper, garlic powder or Lawrys

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I lay out a big sheet of foil, spray the middle with pam, then put the roast in the center and put a small jar of peppercini's with the juice drained off ( I use the juice in potato salad mmm good) a small onion sliced and some garlic salt and pepper. Pull the ends up and fold over wrapping the roast inside like a packet put in a roasting pan and toss in the oven at 350 for 2-3 hours. I will usually make roasted potatoes to go with it. Quarter the potatoes, toss with oil salt and pepper, lay out on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake along side the roast for the last hour of cooking the will get nice and crisp on the outside,
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009