17weeks 3 days no food for 2 days..

my husband and I are fighting so bad that i can not eat.. he makes me physicaly ill. I drink water take my prenatals and all but I just cant eat.. do you think I should go to the ER?
I went in earlier in the week for something else and he didnt ask about us or anything.
Am I hurting my baby? I am not by any means doing this on purpose I eat and as soon as the food hits my mouth I puke..
I hate him I f#cking hate him.
I want to leave but I have NO where to take my son and myself.. I have no friends no family no one.. NO one.
What can I do? where can I go?
who can I trust?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Please help me!!
    Anonymous

• A womens shelter, and that could be really bad for your baby!
    Anonymous

• There are shelters and other places for you to go. I would go to the ER or go to the police station.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• You need to try to eat something. And you need to try to talk to him and make things right again. What did he do to you to make you hate him so much?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• he is an as$ he treats me like I am a no good piece of dog poop on the ground to kick. I do EVERYTHING he does NOTHING.. I get really sick and bitchey when I dont get any sleep. he makes sure I dont get any.
    he plays on the comp ALLLLLLL night after work. he calls me lazy and nogood. My son is the only thing keeping me sane right now.
    If I WAS NOT pregnant I would have dropped my son off with my sister and had it out with him (she live 9 hours away) either that or I would OD.. sad to say but they way he treats me I feel like my son would be better off with out me
    Anonymous

• Go to a shelter or have your sister get you. You said that you had no family but you mention a sister in your answer.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• yeah she lives 9 HOURS away... she works and she cant just drop everything for me.. al my family lives more that 8 hours away.. he has taken all my friends form me
    Anonymous

• I was wondering the same thing foreveryours66 ... Anon., you say you have a sister. Why don't you go to her house?
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• honey, go get help. I know it's hard. there are shelters. go to the hospital, child services or the police. all wil protect, feed, council and love on you to help you. not eating is REALLY bad for your unborn child. please get help especially if you're at all contemplating suicide
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• she dont go to her house because she feels she will be in the way and probably a mooch ,am i kina correct anon?? and even with family right there its still not as easy as everyone is makin it out to be !! i think it is harder to live wit family then it is to leave the cock sucker who makes you want to vomite even though your family would do ne thing for you.
    Anonymous