35 weeks and no throwing up...

I am 35 weeks and I havent had any morning sickness and I dont feel sick at all. All my friends that have already had children say that they had morning sickness through out the whole pregnancy I also know that all and every pregnancy is different and should I be worried about this? IS something wrong? This is my first babay and I think that I should of been going through the pregnancy sypthoms that most have been through. The baby is still alive becasue I feel him move alllllll the time. What do you ladies think? Have any one experienced this before? Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• be happy you arent sick!!

i didnt throw up or get sick once in my pregnancy, feel lucky you arent either!!my baby was born healthy so dont worry about not being sick....

:)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I was so glad I didn't experience that part of pregnancy no sickness at all. When my cousin was pregnant she got dehydrate she was sick so much. It was a terrible 9 months for her. But babies were happy so I doesn't really affect them either way. by both I mean mine and hers. hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• I didnt get sick at all with my daughter and I am having a boy this time and was sick for the first 3 months, everyone is different
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• ii didnt get sick with my first son and my daughter i got sick all the time
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009