some how or another we need to get it kicking

dh is over here playing with new cell phone getting on my nerves kids are getting in the bed finally and i want some good ole laughter action stuff going on cause im bored and got major gas and on my period and i need to laugh lol soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............whats a good topic to start off with....

Ne one got ne good gossip about nething? lol i dunno help my anon assssssss

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hahahahah I'm here, but that "group" you know who I'm talking about has been reporting me all day-so I have to watch it!
    Anonymous

• I took an overdose of laxatives ,and have been crapping all day.My bunghole is sore.
    Anonymous

• their hubbys seriously need to take care of them....maybe they need to go to the bi post lol
    Anonymous

• i am thinking about going in there and farting on my hubby he does that nasty shit to me all the time so im thinking while i got some major gas i need to go do it to him lol
    Anonymous

• No kidding. They probably are Bi and since I won't give em any they report me for other things LMAO!
    Anonymous

• There is alot of bi women on here,I promise,I am not judging,to each its own.but i did'nt realize I guess so many get married.
    Anonymous

• Have you checked out that group?
    Anonymous

• I have some jokes, but there offensive so I can't say them-that damn group has ruined all of my fun!!!
    Anonymous

• I thought the same thing...there is a lot...wonder if its because they were scared of their own sexuality?
    Anonymous

• OK How Many Animals can fit into a pair of pantyhose?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2009