Does anyone here have a not so good relationship with a brother or sister?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't. Besides the fact that we're opposite in every way possible just about, she is a gossiping liar.
    Anonymous

• I haven't talk to one of my brothers in almost 4 years because his baby mama was talking crap about my mama and I of course, I defended my mama. They haven't spoken to me since. And now they are on good terms and i'm out of the picture. I don't get it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i HAVE 0NE SISTER AND WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO HER IN 2YRS. OH WELL LIFE GOES ON!
    SweetMama823

Answer by SweetMama823 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have a drug addict sister who I don't speak to cause I just can't watch the downward spiral anymore tried to many times to help just to get it thrown in my face.
    Anonymous

• I have so-so relationship with my sis. We definitely love each other but I think the core of out issues are the result of a couple of factors. My mother didn't really do much to help foster a good relationship between the two of us because she didn't want us to partner up and go against her or challenge her. (my mother was very strict & manipulative & controlling at times). I'm fairly certain my sister has a personality disorder of some sort, probably Borderline Personality Disorder. There was a lot of dysfunction in our home and I think our main goal was survival and weathering the storms. As adults our reltionship is better but, I think it will take a long time to get it to where I want it to be and although I have my fair share of issues my sister is almost incapable of dealing with hers which makes it difficult.
    Anonymous

• I have 3 sisters, I talk to my oldest everyday, we are very close even though we live 2 hours apart.... As for my other 2 sisters, the middle sisters, we don't talk much. I speak to the one from time to time about our family business, both of our parents are deceased and we have to take care of things. And the other one thinks I am below her and not good enough to talk to... I love all of them but just because we're blood doesn't mean we have to be friends...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I have 3 sisters.
    My younger sisters I dont get along with so much. The youngest betrayed my trust and acted extremely immature about something and instead of talking to me she ran to "mommy". So thats what caused our distance.
    My other younger sister and I have never been close. We are almost exact opposites in every aspect of our lives. Its hard to get close in that instance LOL. We tolerate each other when visiting and we love each other because we are family...thats about it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I don't sometimes i wish that i did i have only one sister and we are not close, i cant never talk to her with out her telling everyone everything or her calling me a lier or sometimes she makes fun of me and calls me name, yes it hurt but i have kinda let it go and dont give a damn anymore about it. but yes i wish that we was close because i need someone to talk to and she dont never listen and always wants to yell at me so i kinda got used to it
    Anonymous

• I have one sister, two brothers and I'm the oldest. My sister and I get along. I don't get along with either of my brothers.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am the youngest of 5. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. We have one sister that is the black sheep of the family. I could write a book about all of the hell that she has caused in my life. I have not seen her or talked to her in 4 years. She is so toxic that I cannot have her in my life.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009