• In the Spotlight:

Am i missing something???????

Am i missing something about cafemom or what? I've noticed a lot of ppl dont get along on here and that some refer to some as groups I'm still pretty new at this so whats up with the "group" in the just for fun section? Sorry I have noone I really talk to on here so I'm still a little confused about things.

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hormonal women getting along? Never!! LOL I think the "group" you may be referring to is called the "bandwagon effect", one jumps on and they all jump on to add their two cents. It's harmless, just take it with a grain of salt. ~Carry on~ :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Don't worry. you are welcome here as any if not more.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• When you talk such sensitive issues in person, you'll have be polite and bite your lips. 'cause we are not in high school anymore. But on line any one can speak their mind. Even, seemingly harmless expressions are blasted. as legalmommy101 says take it with a grain of salt and say hey the jokes on me today. I'm sure the cafe mom's will have to blow out all their stem and cool down some day. Every one's taken a hit or 2 here and there, but most of them are very helpful and really nice if they get to know you.

nidiya

Answer by nidiya at 11:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009