which came first

the chicken or the egg

sexy_with_5

Asked by sexy_with_5 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the egg
    Anonymous

• no wait the chicken
    Anonymous

• The rooster
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 11:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• LOL!! I vote for the chicken-- I think the egg as a means of reproduction evolved once the chicken was established.

Who's gonna call bull&%$ on me? :)
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• BULL&%$ BUSIMOMMI LOL J/K I WILL ACTUALLY QUOTE YOU Cause i think you just might be right
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Chicken
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• it was the chicken,cuse God made animals first,Had Noah put two of each kind on the ark, a male and female. so then it went from there. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• The chicken. I am a creationist and the Bible says that God created fully-matured animals (and people) at the formation of the world and told them to "be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth." I do believe that throughout the years, different species have evolved as a means of survival and adaptation to their changing environment and needs. The egg is one such method that the created animals "multiplied" to fill the earth.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I'm sorry, lol God created 2 of each animal, do you really believe that? lol And then Noah put them on a big boat,lol I can't even tell my kids a story like that, I would feel like they would think I have lost my marbles,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The chicken, of course!
    An egg doesn't lay itself, keep itself warm, and then learn how to grow up to be fried chicken....oops, I mean a grown chicken.....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009