do you think that it wrong to talk to guys that you meet at a bar

i like to go out and have a few drinks, i like meeting new people i'm not a shy person and every one thinks that because you meet a guy in a bar that they are trouble do you belive that i dont think depends on the girl and guy ? what is your option about this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, depends on what you are looking for. A quick piece of a$$, a good time, a few drinks and a few laughs is more than likely what you'll find at a bar. Don't go looking for a decent, well-rounded, dependable, loving, caring guy that you want something serious with at a bar. If you see the same guy there a couple of times, chances are that's where he hangs out and that's where he'll hang out even if he's in a relationship. It depends on what you are looking for really.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• i meet this guy once and i talked to him all nigth he seem nice, he walked to my car gave me a hug and tried to kiss me but i would let him he asked for my number gave him it he told to have a good nigth and i when i went out again call him and we can hook up, i would like a chance to get to know him i;m not a shy girl i like to have a lot of male freind but the promble is that i always seem to find them in a bar, i dotn go looking for guys in the bar i go to have a good time, meet new people i'm not sure what i ;m looking for in a guy , freindship is important to me and i like talking to different people
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• I would never have dated a guy that I met in a bar because I wouldn't think that he'd be marriage material, but everyone has their own standards. I don't go to bars, so can only imagine the people you come across. I think you'd be better off meeting men elsewhere.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think its possible to find a nice guy. But if its someone that just wants you to come home with them and have sex with them, not cool. If its someone that wants to meet up for drinks again some other time and get to know you, then its ok!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sometimes you can find nice guys depending on the guy, some guy think that girl are whores that go out and what to have sex with them, other guys want to have fun with the girl with out havng sex so yes it is possblie to fine a nice guys
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think you should really be careful when you are at a bar. Not all are who they seem to be. Be sure to never travel alone and NEVER go home with this guy you meet until you really know him.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• When i go out i go with a friend, i don't really like going out by myself but sometimes if my friend don't go i will anyways, i have meet a few guys and we are still friends but some guys that you meet think that since your at a bar than you a bitch and want to have sex with you, I'm not like that i all about meeting people and giving everyone a chance i tried not to judge people because i understand that everyone different but some times its hard not everybody like me and i don't like everybody a lot of people say that I'm the wild type because i like to go to the bar and have fun drink talk to people i don't seem anything wrong with that, but sometimes it hard to have a good time at the bar because of some of the guys there, i would never trust a guy until i got to know if, you find all different types in a bar you never what you might get you hands on so you have to be careful

Anonymous

• It's not necessarily wrong to talk to guys in a bar. It is actually possible to find a good man there. However, keep in mind that bars are a popular choice for bad men who will pretend to be boyfriend material just to have sex. I agree with some of the other responses. If you only want sex, then a bar is a good place to find it.
    ericamorrison12

Answer by ericamorrison12 at 11:38 PM on May. 16, 2009