• In the Spotlight:

I am hearing voices. Is it Jesus or the devil?

How do I know? I am confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know this is the religion section and a lot of people talk about hearing God and talking to him but, this is serious. If you are hearing something, ANYTHING, that isn't really there you should go to see a psychiatrist immediately. If the voices are scaring you or telling you anything bad like hurting yourself or someone else, go to the Emergency Room. I hope you are ok.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• What are the voices telling you? Good or bad things?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Please as BubbaLuva said. Go to the emergency room, make sure you are not having a stroke or had one. Sometimes just a small dizzy spell can be a small stroke. Go get checked out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Not bad voices nice voices. I think they are a gift from Jesus but someone said the devil was controling the voice so it scared me.
    Anonymous

• Once again go get checked out. Just to make sure you are well.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• Uhm.

Go see your doctor.
    Voices of ANY sort are cause for concern.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 11:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It depends on what the voice is telling you. If it's saying "Love your fellow man and donate to charity." it's probably Jesus. If it's telling you to "make an altar of wood and burn your neighbor on it." it's proabably Jehovah god. If it says, "leave me alone, I'm busy dancing." it might be Satan. Or it might be a guardian spirit trying to tell you to slam on your brakes if you don't want the rear end of a semi-trailer through your front window. That one you should always listen to. Some valium will probably take care of the rest.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• ITA with all of the posts!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• One if you are hearing voices.. find out if there is a medical reason for it, onset of schysophrenia (sp?) a stroke, mold in the house, Carbon monoxide poisoning, etc. For health reasons and the safety of yourself and family check everything else out first.. especially if they are telling you to do bad things..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• are u serious or just playing around?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2009